Student Exchange Program

NHCUC Student Exchange

AG真人首页 State University is a member institution of the New Hampshire College and University Council (NHCUC). As a group, NHCUC members seek to provide additional services to all their students through cooperative activities. 的 NHCUC Student Exchange Agreement allows students to take courses at other NHCUC colleges at no extra tuition cost. Courses count toward AG真人首页 State enrollment status, are graded, and are included in GPA calculations. (见 Undergraduate Academic Policies for full details). Wherever possible, students will be registered for the AG真人 equivalent of the exchange course. All exchange courses will remain on the AG真人 transcript. Students must have all NHCUC registration paperwork finalized before the end of AG真人首页 State University semester’s add/ drop period.

Students may take courses at both AG真人首页 State University and one or two courses at another institution during the same semester, or may spend up to two semesters in residence at another NHCUC member institution.

In either case, students continue to pay normal tuition to AG真人首页 State University. Students in residence at another institution must make their own room and board arrangements directly with the other institution. All student exchanges are on a space-available basis. Interested students should contact the AG真人首页 State University Registrar’s office for information.

Members of the NHCUC are: Colby-Sawyer College; Franklin Pierce University, Rindge; Granite State College; Hellenic American University; Keene State College; New England College; New Hampshire Institute of Art; AG真人首页 State University; Rivier University; St. Anselm College; Southern New Hampshire University; and the University of New Hampshire.

Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC) Programs

Students attending AG真人首页 State University may enroll in the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) or the Army Reserve Officer Training Corps (AROTC) at the University of New Hampshire (UNH).

Specific information about ROTC program may be obtained by contacting Army ROTC at (603) 862-1078, or Air Force ROTC at (603) 862-1480,